Carrier Battles 4 Guadalcanal LITE - Pacific War
Rating: 5.00 (Votes: 1)
* The LITE version is limited to tutorials and a single scenario *Historical hex-and-counter wargame covering the naval-air battles of the Pacific War 42-43.
Find the forces of your opponent and strike at them before they sink your precious aircraft carriers, while preventing them from invading key points in the theatre of operations or supporting your own amphibious operations.
• Solitaire play again powerful US or Japanese AI
• 11 historical scenarios: Coral Sea May 42, Midway June 42, Eastern Solomon Aug 42, Santa Cruz Oct 42, Guadalcanal Dec 42, Bismarck Sea March 43, Rabaul 1943, Operation Ke Feb 1943, Watchtower Aug.42, US Raids Mar 42, Wake Dec 41
• Varied Hex maps with a scale of 30 miles per hex
• 80 types of warplanes, historical ships
• Naval-air search, radar, progressive intelligence gathering on enemy naval forces
• Air strikes against naval and land targets, surface battles
• Advanced damage system
• Invasion, naval bombardment
• Turn-based system
• A nice on-boarding sequence will guide the player to the depth of the game
• Available in English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese
• No internet connection required to play against the AI
Estimated Playtime: 1h00 to 3h00.
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 1 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category